- Email: chengchao$nj.iscas.ac.cn ($ implies @)
- I am a research fellow at Nanjing Institute of Software Technology, ISCAS. Together with Lijun Zhang, we lead the Software Security and Trustworthiness Laboratory. I am also the vice director of the Sino-Europe Joint Institute of Dependable and Smart Software.
- My research interests include algebraic computation, transcendental number theory, and problems in theoretical computer science. I am also working in the area of trustworthy AI — DNN verification, attack, and defense.
- 2014 – 2019 East China Normal University : PhD, Computer Software and Theory (supervised by Ming Xu and Zhi-Bin Li)
- 2010 – 2014 East China Normal University : BE, Computer Science and Technology
- 2007 – 2010 Jiaxing No.1 Middle School, Zhejiang
- Towards practical robustness analysis for DNNs based on PAC-model learning, Li R., Yang P., Huang C.-C., Sun Y., Xue B., and Zhang L. in ICSE 2022.
- Improving neural network verification through spurious region guided refinement. Yang, P., Li, R., Li, J., Huang, C. -C., Wang, J., Sun, J., Xue B., amd Zhang, L. in TACAS 2021.
- Measuring the constrained reachability in quantum Markov chains. Xu M., Huang C.-C., and Feng Y. Acta Informatica (2021).
- Enhancing robustness verification for deep neural networks via symbolic propagation. Yang P., Li J., Liu J., Huang C.-C., Li R., Chen L., Huang X., and Zhang L. FAOC (2021).
- An ensemble fuzziness-based online sequential learning approach and its application. Cao W., Li. S. Huang C.-C., Wu Y., Wang Q., Li D., and Liu Y. in KSEM 2021 (Best Paper).
- Prodeep: a platform for robustness verification of deep neural networks. Li R., Li J., Huang C.-C., Yang P., Huang X., Zhang L., Xue B., and Hermanns, H. in ESEC/FSE 2020.
- Modelling and implementation of unmanned aircraft collision avoidance. Feng W., Huang C.-C., Turrini A., and Li Y. in SETTA 2020.
- A conflict-driven solving procedure for poly-power constraints. Huang C.-C., Xu M., and Li Z.-B. Journal of Automated Reasoning (2020).
- Positive root isolation for poly-powers by exclusion and differentiation. Huang C.-C., Li J.-C., Xu M., and Li Z.-B. Journal of Symbolic Computation (2018).
- Influence spread evaluation and propagation rebuilding, Zhang Q., Huang C.-C. and Xie J. in ICONIP 2016 (Best Student Paper).
- Positive root isolation for poly-powers. Li J.-C., Huang C.-C., Xu M., and Li Z.-B. in ISSAS 2016.
- Analyzing ultimate positivity for solvable systems, Xu M., Huang C.-C., Li Z.-B. and Zeng Z. Theoretical Computer Science (2016).