- Office: No. 608, Room 339, Building 5
- Address: South Fourth Street 4#, Zhong Guan Cun, Beijing
- email: yangpf###ios**ac*cn
I am currently a Ph.D. student in the group. My main research interests are:
- Probabilistic systems
- 9/2015 – present: Ph.D. Student in Computer Software and Theory at Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 9/2011 – 6/2015: Mathematics and Applied Mathematics (Bachelor’s degree) at Peking University
- An Initial Study on the Relationship Between Meta Features of Dataset and the Initialization of NNRW, In IJCNN, pages 1-8, 2019.
- Analyzing Deep Neural Networks with Symbolic Propagation: Towards Higher Precision and Faster Verification, In SAS, pages 296-319, LNCS 11822, 2019.
- Probabilistic Bisimulation for Realistic Schedulers, In Acta Inf., 2018.
- Distribution-Based Bisimulation for Labelled Markov Processes, In FORMATS, pages 170-186, LNCS 10419, 2017.