- Office: No. 615, Room 339, Building 5
- Address: South Fourth Street 4#, Zhong Guan Cun, Beijing
- email: fchen###ios.ac.cn or email@example.com
I am currently a Ph.D. student in the group. My main research interests are:
- Detecting abnormal behaviors of Android apps
- Model checking on multi-agent systems
- Equivalence/Inclusion checking on finite automata
If you are also interested in those topics, please be free to contact me.
- 9/2014 – present: Ph.D. Student in Computer Software and Theory at Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 9/2010 – 6/2014: Software Engineering (Bachelor’s degree) at Nankai University
- Jun. 5, 2018 – Aug. 2, 2018: Center for IT Security, Privacy and Accountability, Universität des Saarlandes
- Oct. 10, 2019 – Apr. 7, 2020: Center for IT Security, Privacy and Accountability, Universität des Saarlandes
- Jul. 15 – Jul. 19, 2018: the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 23rd European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-ECAI-18),Stockholm, Sweden (Talked about model checking PETL for probabilistic multiagent systems)
- May 26 – May 27, 2018: 2018 Workshop on SoftWare Analysis and Verification (SAVE 2018), Hangzhou, China (Talked about model checking PETL for probabilistic multiagent systems)
- Oct. 20 – Oct. 26, 2017: 3rd Symposium on Dependable Software Engineering Theories, Tools and Applications (SETTA 2017), Changsha, China (Talked about equivalence checking of nondeterministic finite automata)
- Apr. 17 – Apr. 22, 2017: 3rd School on Engineering Trustworthy Software Systems (SETSS 2017), Chongqing, China
- Jul. 17 – Jul. 19, 2016: The 10th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE 2016), Shanghai, China
- Oct. 12 – Oct. 15, 2015: 13th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA 2015), Shanghai, China
- Sep. 10 – Sep. 12, 2015: Colloquium on Logic in Engineering Dependable Software （LEDS2015), Xian, China
- Dec. 13 – Dec. 15, 2014: 2014 Workshop on SoftWare Analysis and Verification (SAVE 2014), Beijing, China
- Model Checking Probabilistic Epistemic Logic for Probabilistic Multiagent Systems, In IJCAI, pages 4757-4763, 2018.
- On Equivalence Checking of Nondeterministic Finite Automata, In SETTA, pages 216-231, LNCS 10606, 2017.