- Office: No. 615, Room 339, Building 5
- Address: South Fourth Street 4#, Zhong Guan Cun, Beijing
- email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently a Ph.D. student in the group. My main research interests include:
- Verification of probabilistic multi-agent systems
- Detecting abnormal behaviors of Android apps
- Equivalence/Inclusion checking on finite automata
- 9/2014 – present: Ph.D. Student in Computer Software and Theory at Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 9/2010 – 6/2014: Software Engineering (Bachelor’s degree) at Nankai University
- Oct. 10, 2019 – Apr. 7, 2020: Center for IT Security, Privacy and Accountability, Universität des Saarlandes
- Jun. 5, 2018 – Aug. 2, 2018: Center for IT Security, Privacy and Accountability, Universität des Saarlandes
- Jan. 16 -Jan. 22, 2022: the 23rd International Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation (VMCAI 2022), Online (Talked about EPMC Gets Knowledge in
- Jul. 15 – Jul. 19, 2018: the 27th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the 23rd European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-ECAI-18), Stockholm, Sweden (Talked about model checking PETL for probabilistic multiagent systems)
- May 26 – May 27, 2018: 2018 Workshop on Software Analysis and Verification (SAVE 2018), Hangzhou, China (Talked about model checking PETL for probabilistic multiagent systems)
- Oct. 20 – Oct. 26, 2017: 3rd Symposium on Dependable Software Engineering Theories, Tools and Applications (SETTA 2017), Changsha, China (Talked about equivalence checking of nondeterministic finite automata)
- EPMC Gets Knowledge in Multi-agent Systems, In VMCAI, pages 93-107, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 13182, 2022.
- Model Checking for Probabilistic Multiagent Systems, Fu, C.; Turrini, A.; Huang, X.; Song, L.; Feng, Y. and Zhang, L. In JCST, accepted, 2022.
- Frontmatter: mining Android user interfaces at scale, In ESEC/SIGSOFT FSE, pages 1580-1584, ACM, 2021.
- What do all these Buttons do? Statically Mining Android User Interfaces at Scale, Kuznetsov, K.; Fu, C.; Gao, S.; Jansen, D. N.; Zhang, L. and Zeller, A. CoRR abs/2105.03144, 2021.
- Model Checking Probabilistic Epistemic Logic for Probabilistic Multiagent Systems, In IJCAI, pages 4757-4763, ijcai.org, 2018.
- On Equivalence Checking of Nondeterministic Finite Automata, In SETTA, pages 216-231, LNCS 10606, 2017.