- Office: No. 616, Room 339, Building 5
- Address: South Fourth Street 4#, Zhong Guan Cun, Beijing
- email: liyong###ios**ac*cn or liyong460###gmail**com
I am currently a Ph.D. student in the group. My main research interests are, but not limited to, the following:
- Probabilistic Model checking
- Linear Temporal Logic and Büchi automata
- Algorithmic Learning
- Termination Analysis
If you are also interested in those topics, please be free to contact me.
- Regular Omega Language Learning (ROLL)
- Complementing Büchi automata by Learning (Buechic)
- Complementation of Büchi Automata (Buchi)
- 9/2015 – present: Ph.D. Student in Computer Software and Theory at Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 9/2013 – 6/2015: Master Student in Computer Software and Theory at Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences and University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 9/2009 – 6/2013: Computer Science and Technology (Bachelor’s degree) at Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Feb. 1, 2019 – Jun. 30, 2019: Department of Computer Science, Rice University
- Jul. 11, 2018 – Jul. 26, 2018: Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
- Jan. 27, 2018 – Feb. 9, 2018: Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
- Nov. 3, 2017 – Nov. 18, 2017: Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
- Aug. 22, 2017 – Sept. 6, 2017: Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
- May 17, 2017 – May 31, 2017: Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica
- Feb. 1, 2016 – Feb. 15, 2016: Dependable Systems and Software Group, Universität des Saarlandes
- Oct. 17, 2015 – Jan. 31, 2016: Software Modelling and Verification Group, RWTH Aachen
- May 26 – May 27, 2018: 2018 Workshop on SoftWare Analysis and Verification (SAVE 2018), Hangzhou, China (Talked about automata-based termination checking)
- Apr. 7 – Apr.12, 2018: 4th School on Engineering Trustworthy Software Systems (SETSS 2018), Chongqing, China
- Oct. 20 – Oct. 26, 2017: 3rd Symposium on Dependable Software Engineering Theories, Tools and Applications (SETTA 2017), Changsha, China
- Apr. 24 – Apr. 28, 2017: 23rd International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2017), Uppsala, Sweden (Talked about learning Büchi automata)
- Dec. 28 – Dec. 29, 2016: Colloquium on Logic in Engineering Dependable Software (LEDS 2016), Shanghai, China (Talked about learning Büchi automata)
- Nov. 9 – Nov. 11, 2016: 2nd International Symposium on Dependable Software Engineering: Theories, Tools and Applications (SETTA 2016), Beijing, China (Talked about Parametric MC synthesis against PLTL )
- Oct. 17 – Oct. 19, 2016: 23rd International Symposium on Temporal Representation and Reasoning (TIME 2016), Copenhagen, Denmark (Talked about model checking fairness)
- Dec. 6 – Dec. 9, 2015: Dagstuhl seminar on Formal Evaluation of Critical Infrastructures, Dagstuhl, Germany (Talked about model checking fairness)
- Oct. 12 – Oct. 15, 2015: 13th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA 2015), Shanghai, China
- Nov. 23 – Nov. 29, 2014: The Sino-German Workshop on Computation and Reasoning with Constraints, Beijing, China
- ROLL 1.0: ω-Regular Language Learning Library, In TACAS, pages 365-371, LNCS 11427, 2019.
- Advanced Automata-based Algorithms for Program Termination Checking, In PLDI, pages 135-150, 2018.
- Ultimate Automizer and the Search for Perfect Interpolants (Competition Contribution), In TACAS, LNCS , 2018.
- Learning to Complement Büchi Automata, In VMCAI, pages 313-335, LNCS 10747, 2018.
- A Novel Learning Algorithm for Büchi Automata based on Family of DFAs and Classification Trees, In TACAS, pages 208-226, LNCS 10205, 2017.
- Verify LTL with Fairness Assumptions Efficiently, In TIME, 2016.
- An Efficient Synthesis Algorithm for Parametric Markov Chains Against Linear Time Properties, In SETTA, pages 280-296, LNCS 9984, 2016.
- A Comparative Study of BDD Packages for Probabilistic Symbolic Model Checking, In Dependable Software Engineering, Theories, Tools, and Applications. First International Symposium (SETTA 2015), pages 35-54, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9409, 2015.
- TACAS 2019 Artifact Evaluation PC member