Andrea’s project for the Research Fund for International Young Scientists on LP-based reduction techniques for analyzing cost probabilistic automata has been approved by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC).
David N. Jansen, from Radboud University Nijmegen, will spend the summer in our group.
Thomas Neele, from University of Twente, joins our group for an intership. He will stay with us from the end of April to the beginning of August.
Andrea has been granted with the CAS fellowship for young international scientists.
When you cite our IscasMC model checker, please use [HahnLSTZ14].
Feel free to contact us by email if you find issues with the online model checker.
- IscasMC: A Web-Based Probabilistic Model Checker, In Nineteenth international symposium of the Formal Methods Europe association (FM), pages 312-317, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8442, 2014.
- Probably Safe or Life, CSL-LICS, Joost-Pieter Katoen, Lei Song, Lijun Zhang
- Lazy Determinisation for Quantitative Model Checking, Ernst Moritz Hahn, Guangyuan Li, Sven Schewe, Andrea Turrini, Lijun Zhang
The ISCAS model checker goes live today. It supports now
- Markov chains, wrt. logic PCTL*
- Markov decision processes, wrt. logic PCTL*
- Quantum Markov chains, wrt. logic QCTL