- Office: Room A213, Building 5
- Tel.: +86 62661605
- Address: South Fourth Street 4#, Zhong Guan Cun
- email: zhanglj###ios**ac*cn
I am a research professor at State Key Laboratory of Computer Science, Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences. Before this I was an associate professor at Language-Based Technology section, DTU Compute, Technical University of Denmark. Before this I was a postdoctoral researcher at University of Oxford. I gained a Diploma Degree and a PhD (Dr. Ing.) at Universität des Saarlandes.
My research interests include: probabilistic models, simulation reduction, decision algorithms for probabilistic simulation preorders, abstraction and model checking. I am involved in the following tools: PASS、PARAM、ProHVer、INFAMY、FlowSim. Further, I am leading the development of the model checker IscasMC:
- TACAS 2019, PC Co-Chair.
- LICS 2018,PC Member.
- CONCUR 2018, PC Co-Chair.
- CSL 2017, PC Member.
- FoSSaCS 2017, PC Member.
- CONCUR 2016, PC Member.
- ATVA 2016, PC Member.
- FM 2016, PC Member.
- ICTAC 2016, PC Member.
- TASE 2016, PC Member.
- SynCoP 2016, PC Member.
- RP 2016, PC Member.
- APLAS 2015, PC Member.
- ATVA 2015, PC Co-Chair.
- CONCUR 2015, PC Member.
- SAC 2015, PC member.
- SETTA 2014, Publicity Chair, PC member.
- FM 2014, PC member.
- Workshop on Probabilistic and Hybrid System Verification. Co-Organizer.
- AVOCS 2013, PC member.
- CONCUR 2013, PC member.
- QEST 2013, Tutorials Chair.
- SYNT 2012(Workshop on Synthesis), PC member.
- QEST 2011, PC member.
- Master thesis: Logic and Model Checking for Hidden Markov Models, Saarland University, Apr., 2004.
- PhD thesis: Decision Algorithms for Probabilistic Simulations, Saarland University, Dec., 2008.
Projects involved in the past:
At Oxford University: Automated Verification of Probabilistic Programs
- Ernst Moritz Hahn: Parametric Markov Model Analysis, Master Thesis, Saarland University, 2008
- Jonathan Bogdoll: An Experimental Evaluation of Probabilistic Simulation, Bachelor Thesis, Saarland University, 2008
As an Instructor: (at DTU)
- Winter 2010, 2011, 2012: Model Checking
- Summer 2011, 2012, 2013: Computer Science Modelling
- Summer 2009: (at Saarland University) Quantitative Model Checking.
As an Assistant: (at Saarland University)
- Winter 2007/08: Validation of Stochastic Systems, Programming I
- Winter 2006/07: Verification
- Summer 2006: Software-Komponenten — Software-Schnittstellen
- Winter 2005/06: Programmierung I
- Summer 2005: The software horror picture show
- Winter 2004/05: The software horror picture show
- Summer break 2004: Data Networking